Friday 17 June 2011

I AM

"I am the way, the truth and the life. Noone comes to the Father except
through me."

"I am" is a form of the verb "To Be". Be the "I AM". Be what you want to
become. Act it out. Be the vibrational match for what you want. I think
therefore I am. I am therefore I have.

"The way". Being "I AM" is the way. If you are being "I AM" in a negative
context, you will attract negative results. Being "I AM" in a positive
sense, attracts positive results.

"The truth". The truth of this whole statement. That being "I AM" is the
way.

"The life". Being "I AM" is the way to the life you desire.

"Noone comes to the Father except through me." By being "I AM", you
attain union with the creative force in the universe (The Father). You
are the creative force (comes to the Father).

No comments:

Post a Comment